Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blog you say. Hmmm! What is a blog anyway?  Just a bunch of random things that may pop into my head, with no meaning at all, or do they have meaning?  I wonder!  Would you know the difference?  Would I know the difference?  Maybe, maybe not!  I may not find out until weeks later when I take a step back and hit rewind! And....maybe not even then.

So....! The questions are - Do I continue my new found venture into "blog world", or not?  Does anyone really care?  These are the questions!  For now!

2 comments:

  1. I think so... I think you should because it's A. much cooler than Facebook, everyone is on Facebook and we don't exactly like to do what everyone is doing all the time... Facebook is fine for socializing but my blog is where the real stories lie (or random stories about nothing). and B. because where better to publish an everyday journal of your life to have to look back on, post pictures, and share your life with friends, family, and strangers. I think blogs are awesome and making a huge comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a fabulous idea! I can't wait to read your randomness!

    ReplyDelete