Sunday, December 29, 2019

2019 Ramblings


2019...end of the year ramblings!
This has been such a tough year. I hope against all odds, that 2020 will bring a better world for everyone. 2019 was not a good year, even though I had such great expectations after having just retired. The theft of my vases, stolen off my porch at 3AM during a bad storm, still bothers me, as they were sentimental as some of the last things I bought that my mother loved before she passed away. And the fact that someone invaded my security.
Then a few months later, I had to take my husband to the ER where he was diagnosed with cancer and needed an immediate operation to save his life, and then he had to have his stomach pumped out due to Ilius. As if that wasn't enough, his lung collapsed when the port was being put in his chest. He spent 13 days in the hospital and then he had to start undergoing chemo treatments and dealing with side effects, then recently had a cystascope and treatment for a hernia and horrible reflux, and I know I'm rambling without a break, but that's how this year has been...Rambling endlessly, on, and on, and on. And I want to take away his pain, and fix him and I can't! However, I am thankful to God, that he is still with us, and seems to be recovering.
So my wish for the new year is that we all be blessed with peace, and love, and happiness, and prosperity, and a lot more luck than we've had this year.
I know, I know, it looks unobtainable right now...this world is crazy, but God will help us get through it all. I have to believe! Love to you all. Thanks for being in our lives and helping us through this year. Your thoughts and prayers have helped.💙✝️❤

No comments:

Post a Comment